"B0 H0" non electrician preparation training
Electrical Accreditation for Non Electricians
Being accreditated to perform non-electrical works in places with access restricted to electricians in simple vicinity area (building site workers, commercial agents, masons, etc)
INTER: from 374€
INTRA: Contact us!
Aix-en-Provence-Paris-In your premises
At the end of the session, the trainee will be able:
- To state the accident risks when working in simple vicinity of electrical high and low voltage installations,
- To transpose the rules exposed dito in the context of his/her activity,
- To apply the safety prescriptions of the NF C18-510 standard when operating non electrical duties on electrical works and to adopt a behaviour relevant in case of electricity-related accident,
Depending on the obtained results, this training will give the employer the possibility to accreditate him/her with full knowledge. Target accreditation grades: B0, H0(V)
Persons who will carry on non electrical duties in places with reserved access to electricians in simple vicinity area (project coordinator, moving machine operator, mechanic, mason, etc.)
By trainers whose skills are proven and who possess a 10 years experience at least in the field.
- Exploration of the course material provided to each trainee,
- Implementation of appropriate INRS audiovisual means adapted to the matters covered,
- Interactive method based on texperimented situations,
- Practice workss carried out by each trainee,
- Knowledge test.
LIST OF THE TRAINING MATERIAL
Vidéo projector + PC + INRS ilms and Diaxens multimedia softwares
Presented safety material: UV face shield, electrician gloves, VAT voltage tester, padlocks, locking system
Pursuant to the data protection act of 6 January 1978, you have a right of access, suppression and modification of any information concerning you. You can exercise these rights by sending a letter to: ACFITEC, BP 55 13840 Rognes, FRANCE.