"BS BE Maneuver" non electrician preparation training
Electrical Accreditation for Non Electricians
INTER: from 725.50€
INTRA: Contact us!
At the end of the training, the trainee will be able:
- to state the accident risks when operating on/near electrical energy,
- to transpose the rules exposed dito in the context of his/her activity,
- to implement te safety prescriptions of the NF C18-510 standard when operating on electrical works and electrical devices,
- to adopt a relevant conduct in case of electricity-related accident,
- to adapt these prescriptions to the fields and situations specific to his /her company.
Depending on the obtained results, this training will give the employer the possibility to accreditate him/her with full knowledge. Target accreditation grades: B0, H0(V), BS, BE Maneuver, BP
Persons who will perform non electrical works or circuit breaker maneuvers in places with reserved access to electricians or near living bright parts
Persons who will perform voltage free troubleshootings (push button, lamp, lighting, electric socket, etc.)
By trainers whose skills are proven and who possess a 10 years experience at least in the field.
- Exploration of the course material provided to each trainee,
- Implementation of appropriate INRS audiovisual means adapted to the matters covered,
- Interactive method based on texperimented situations,
- Practice works carried out by each trainee,
- Knowledge test.
(on Acfitec material or on the company installations)
Handling, controls, tests of NF approved personal protective equipment material such as UV face shields, electrician gloves, VAT voltage testers, etc.
Implementation of lockout procedures on training disk electric boards and/or the company installations
LIST OF THE TRAINING MATERIAL
Vidéo projector + PC + INRS films and Diaxens multimedia softwares
Presented safety material: UV face shield, electrician gloves, VAT voltage tester, padlocks, locking system
Pursuant to the data protection act of 6 January 1978, you have a right of access, suppression and modification of any information concerning you. You can exercise these rights by sending a letter to: ACFITEC, BP 55 13840 Rognes, FRANCE.