Refresher training for low voltage electrical audience trainers - AIX EN PROVENCE
Training for Electrical Accreditation Trainers, Aix en Provence
1644€ > French language only / Other language: Contact us!
At the end of the training, the trainee (trainer) will be able:
- to refresh his/her knowldege about:
- the accident risks while operating on or ear te electrical power,
- the safety rules (UTE NFC18-510 prescription) to be respected during operations or works on electrically powered equipments and/or materials,
- the identification, the check and the implementation of collective and individual protection equipments toward te electrical risk (in low voltage)
- the conduct to be respected in case of electricit-related accident
- to transpose the new procedures laid downin the NFC 18-510 standard applicable from 1 July 2011
- to refresh his/her training sessions, with the help of the INRS CNAM UTE documents.
Profile of the trainee, he/she will have:
- An experience in conducting electrical accreditation trainings (to be justified by administrative documents as an attendance sheet, training assessments, etc.),
- A valid electrical accreditation, minimum B2 - BC - H0 grades.
- A basic knowledge of the residential and tertiary electricity (to obtain the grade BS)
- A knowledge of the safety-related electrotechnical rules, preferabl with qualifications in the electrical field (as: French BEP, French Baccalauréat, French BTS or equivalent educations)
- A knowledge of the regulation context of the electrical risk prevention (without necessari being an expert in the field).
- The ability to address an audience.
Duration of the training action for the trainer:
The training lasts 3 days:
- Educational face to face between our trainer and the future trainer(s)
- Synthesis and evaluation of the trainer(s),perspective, balance with the hierarchy.
Our service includes:
- The training by our trainer (3 days)
- The providing of videos and supports used during the practice exercises
On demand. Thanks for your understanding.
Pursuant to the data protection act of 6 January 1978, you have a right of access, suppression and modification of any information concerning you. You can exercise these rights by sending a letter to: ACFITEC, BP 55 13840 Rognes, FRANCE.