Refresher training for non electrician audience trainers - PARIS
Training for Electrical Accreditation Trainers, Paris
1767 € > French language only / Other language: Contact us!
At the end of the training, the trainee (trainer) will be able :
- to refresh his/her knowledge about:
- the safety rules (UTE NFC18-510 prescriptions) to be respected during non electrical or voltage free works on equipments and/or materials supplied by an electrical source,
- the identification, the check and the implementation of collective and individual protection equipments concerning the electrical risk (in LV)
- the conduct to be respected in case of electricity-related accident
- to transpose the new procedures laid down in the NFC 18-510 standard applicable from 1 July 2011.
- to refresh his/her training sessions, with the help of the INRS CNAM UTE documents.
Profile of the future trainer, he/she will have:
- An experience in conducting electrical accreditation trainings (to be justified by administrative documents as an attendance sheet, training assessments, etc.),
- A valid electrical accreditation.
- A basic knowledge of the residential and tertiary electricity (to obtain the grade BS)
Duration of the training action for the trainer:
The training lasts 4 days:
- Educational face to face between our trainer and the future trainer(s)
- Synthesis and evaluation of the trainer(s), perspective, balance with the hierarchy.
Our service includes:
- The training by our trainer (4 days)
- The providing of videos and supports used during the practice exercises
On demand. Thanks for your understanding.
Pursuant to the data protection act of 6 January 1978, you have a right of access, suppression and modification of any information concerning you. You can exercise these rights by sending a letter to: ACFITEC, BP 55 13840 Rognes, FRANCE.