"BS BE Maneuver" non electrician preparation training
Habilitation Electrique B0 H0 H0v
Being accreditated to perform non electrical works or circuitbreaker maneuvers in places with restricted access to electricians or near living bright parts OR to perform voltage free troubleshootings (push button, lamp, lighting, electrical socket, etc.)
INTER: from 725.50€
INTRA: Contact us!
At the end of the training, the trainee will be able:
- to state the accident risks when operating on/near electrical energy,
- to transpose the rules exposed dito in the context of his/her activity,
- to implement te safety prescriptions of the NF C18-510 standard when operating on electrical works and electrical devices,
- to adopt a relevant conduct in case of electricity-related accident,
- to adapt these prescriptions to the fields and situations specific to his /her company.
Depending on the obtained results, this training will give the employer the possibility to accreditate him/her with full knowledge. Target accreditation grades: B0, H0(V), BS, BE Maneuver, BP
Persons who will perform non electrical works or circuit breaker maneuvers in places with reserved access to electricians or near living bright parts
Persons who will perform voltage free troubleshootings (push button, lamp, lighting, electric socket, etc.)
By trainers whose skills are proven and who possess a 10 years experience at least in the field.
- Exploration of the course material provided to each trainee,
- Implementation of appropriate INRS audiovisual means adapted to the matters covered,
- Interactive method based on texperimented situations,
- Practice works carried out by each trainee,
- Knowledge test.
(on Acfitec material or on the company installations)
Handling, controls, tests of NF approved personal protective equipment material such as UV face shields, electrician gloves, VAT voltage testers, etc.
Implementation of lockout procedures on training disk electric boards and/or the company installations
LIST OF THE TRAINING MATERIAL
Vidéo projector + PC + INRS films and Diaxens multimedia softwares
Presented safety material: UV face shield, electrician gloves, VAT voltage tester, padlocks, locking system
En application de la loi du 6 janvier 1978 relative à l’informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés, vous disposez des droits d'opposition, d'accès et de rectification des données vous concernant. Vous pouvez exercer ces droits par courrier postal adressé à : ACFITEC, BP 55 13840 ROGNES.